1 day Cruise to Bimini from Miami
Leaves from Port of Miami
Miami has long been the place to be, for hot, wild entertainment, with a latin flair and style. Now Miami can add exciting cruise to Bimini, Bahamas, as part of it’s fun. Friday, Saturday and Sunday you can hop aboard the cruise ship to go on a 1 day cruise to Bimini, Bahamas. Start your fun filled day very early in the AM, you need to be at Cruise Port of Miami by 7:30 AM, don’t be late, you won’t want to miss this super valued mini 1 day getaway to the Bahamas.
Full Casino on board the cruise ship
Casino complete with table gambling not offered in Florida land casinos. Try your luck on some generous slot machines, shoot the craps, or take a spin on the wheel of roulette either way you spin the dice or roll the wheel, excitement is your winning hand.
Land Lovers, Bimini, you have arrived
Bimini, Bahamas, is; warm, quiet, blue, green, sandy white, full of sea life, awaiting your pleasure, ready to please, full of sun and smiling faces, populated with wildlife and fishing boats.
That hammock, hanging between the trees, longs for the body it will cradle. That frozen concoction will swing with you and the cradling hammock. The blue green, crystal clear, water has to wait until you have finished your frozen drink and you’re to warm to stay out of the water, any longer.
1 day Grand Bahamas cruise
Leaves from Fort Lauderdale
This boat has everything you need top get to Freeport Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas, enjoy your 7 or so hours on the island and get back home all in one day, so you can be back to work the next day.
The ride over is almost as fun as the Island
2 night Bahamas cruise
Leaves from Palm Beach
On the day you are going to take your 2 night Bahamas cruise to Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas, you and your family, can't help but feel excited about the adventure that awaits you in the tropics. Don’t forget the sunblock, snorkeling gear, and beach towels. The day on the island will be filled with sun, smooth white sand, and warm blue green crystal clear water and plenty of tropical island food.
2 night cruise fun starts early
Maybe you stayed at a hotel near the Port of Palm Beach, Maybe you stayed in nearby Fort Lauderdale beach or even Miami. Your trip to Port of Palm Beach will seem like the beginning of your vacation, as your mind wonders off to the excitement of the cruise ship and the island fun ahead. You can choose to start your vacation getaway on the cruise ship as early as 12 pm. At that time, you can get your first taste of food on the upper deck and the fun will continue
- This 2 night Bahamas cruise is the only cruise ship that has a regularly scheduled 2 day cruise to the Bahamas.
- It is the only cruise that has a option to stay in some of the resorts in Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas, with
4 or 6 Night Cruise to Stay© Resort Packages.
- Tropical Cruise Lines offers the only cruise ship that leaves from Port of Palm Beach, so our clients from Orlando have a quicker trip option for a cruise.
Here is a list of all the special things that will help you and yours, enjoy yourselves on this
2 night Bahamas cruise:
- Seven restaurants with a variety of international tastes.
- A full Las Vegas style casino with table games that are not available on the land casinos in Florida.
- An outdoor pool to take advantage of the sun and fresh ocean air.
- Live shows each of the two nights, each night a different show.
- Keep your children entertained at kids clubs available for their proper age groups.
- Fitness room, to shape up and a Spa to pamper and relax you.
- Pool Bars with live tropical and popular music.
- Nightclub, to dance and party till you're pooped.
Check out the low family prices
affordable cruise prices
2 Day Cruise to Stay in Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas
My stay on Freeport Grand Bahama Island Article by
1 day Key West cruise
Leaves from Fort Myers
One of the easiest and FUN ways to get to Key West, as compaered to driving, from almost anywhere south of Palm Beach
Cruise from Fort Myers to Key West and Back all in one day
- Ticketing and Boarding begin at 7:00 a.m.
- Last Call to board 8:00 a.m.
- Departs from Fort Myers 8:30 a.m.
- Approximate Key West arrival time 12 P.M.
- Key West Boarding begin at 5:00 P.M.
- Key West Last Call to board 5:30 P.M.
- Departs Key West 6:00 P.M.
- Approximate Fort Myers arrival time 9:30 P.M.
Things to know
- Holds 460 Passengers
- Fort Myers Beach departs year round on all days except Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Time of travel from port to port is approximately 3.5 hours each direction. Weather & marine conditions may influence duration of travel.
- Bicycle $34.00 round trip and $17 one way
- Parking $8.00 Per day
- Pets $15.00 each way
- You may carry on two small pieces of luggage for free. If you can carry it on an airplane you can carry it on our ship.
- Additional Luggage $10.00 per piece of additional luggage
Prices Round Trip
- Adult $147.00
- Senior $137.00
- Junior $85.00
- Child $40.00
- Bicycle $34.00
Prices One Way
- Adult $86.00
- Senior $86.00
- Junior $60.00
- Child $20.00
Each vessel features:
- Air-conditioned Interiors
- Outdoor Sun Decks
- Full Galley and Bar
- Large flat screen TVs with satellite television
- State-of-the-Art Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- All Aluminum Construction
- Turbo Diesel Engines with Jet Propulsion
- Knowledgeable and friendly crews with years of experience
- Complete Coast Guard Certification